Suzuki Forums: Suzuki Forum Site - View Single Post - what should I use to build up a pedestal
Suzuki Forum Suzuki Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Suzuki Forums: Suzuki Forum Site
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowAuto LoansInsurance Advertise

Suzuki-Forums.com is the premier Suzuki All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2006, 05:09 AM   #5 (permalink)
mydogsaysplease
Senior

Gallery: 0
mydogsaysplease is an unknown quantity at this point

ok I was driving next to a sunfire today and was looking at the way the spoiler sat. and realized that its more or less flush to the window. i already knew this but it made sense why its not looking right the stock pedestals are very big and wide. but with it being flush in front this is a non issue. when I took styrofoam and covered in bondo and fiberglass it just looked as unaerodynamic as a brick. so I may scuttle this approach might see if I can cantilever it on so the front can be flush to the trunk. all this because of that wiper otherwise it would fit with no modification argh...

I am on a new work schedule with more daytime free to work on this so instead of 30 min at a time once a week I might be able to address this spoiler and how to make it look like it belongs.
It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others. [IMG]http://us.st1.yimg.com/store1.yimg.com/Img/trans_1x1.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://us.st1.yimg.com/store1.yimg.com/Img/trans_1x1.gif[/IMG]
mydogsaysplease is offline   Reply With Quote