Suzuki Forums: Suzuki Forum Site - View Single Post - what should I use to build up a pedestal
Suzuki Forum Suzuki Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Suzuki Forums: Suzuki Forum Site
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowAuto LoansInsurance Advertise

Suzuki-Forums.com is the premier Suzuki All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2006, 04:16 AM   #2 (permalink)
mydogsaysplease
Senior

Gallery: 0
mydogsaysplease is an unknown quantity at this point

ok heres what Ive started
cut styrofoam to shape started to fiberglass the foam for the middle peice oops forgot to coat it with something to take the heat from curing. so went to bondo. man I love bondo now this stuff is so cool you can make it like hard plastic or rubbery very cool stuff. dont know really what the proper mix is yet but with each skim I am getting a good idea of consistancy.
after I get these how I want them I will glass em once for extra durability them cover them with aluminum flashing. hoping to get them to look like the inserts in our steering wheel. and I finally found some brackets that will work.
spent so much time troubleshooting the cruise control install that this was put on hold. dont have much time to do these things since Im at work about 13 hours a day 5-6 days a week sometimes they dont call me in on my scheduled days off and only have to work 4 of those days.
will post progress when there is any more right now just foam blocks with bondo. hope some one will see the end results and be envious lots of thought went into this. and hope its not going to be like hehe that a sunfire spoile on a reno. cause once this is mounted there is no going back. oh and by the way I also got suction cups that willl screw in so I can set it on the car and look at it to see if it looks ok or not before I do any drilling.

gave anthonymna the other spoiler he just needs take 100 grit to the rubber and I also threw in some of that black bumper paint stuff so look for his if he decides to use it since it needs some modification too hell all spoilers reqiure some mod to put on.
It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others. [IMG]http://us.st1.yimg.com/store1.yimg.com/Img/trans_1x1.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://us.st1.yimg.com/store1.yimg.com/Img/trans_1x1.gif[/IMG]
mydogsaysplease is offline   Reply With Quote