Suzuki Forums: Suzuki Forum Site - View Single Post - Magnecor Spark Plug Wires
Suzuki Forum Suzuki Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Suzuki Forums: Suzuki Forum Site
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowAuto LoansInsurance Advertise

Suzuki-Forums.com is the premier Suzuki All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2006, 06:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
masterbiscuit
Veteran

Gallery: 0
masterbiscuit is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by kinkyllama@Jun 8 2006, 07:01 PM
NGKs are probably the best, I think its the V-groove or something? I beleive thats what lanos/nubira owners recommend with the magnecors

Yeah I know, I'm suprised your the only one. Maybe they were expecting something cheaper? I've seen wires for like $60 but personally I dont think they'll last as long as stock and who knows on performance.

I cant post things like that in that part of the forum. I should ask the admin if we can put a classfieds section in the forenza/reno area since there are so many members there.
Hell, I'll put a link in my signature if it helps...heh

$60 wires can be crap. Depends who makes em.

Magnecors are held in regards as the best wires you can get for the money from everything I've read. I just can't believe they're $160 when I'm seeing them on eBay for other 2.0L engines at like $75 or less...

But that probably has to do with buying power. I'm sure if we could buy hundreds of sets (to resell or otherwise) then they'd come down in price.