Suzuki Forums: Suzuki Forum Site - View Single Post - Magnecor Spark Plug Wires
Suzuki Forum Suzuki Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Suzuki Forums: Suzuki Forum Site
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowAuto LoansInsurance Advertise

Suzuki-Forums.com is the premier Suzuki All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2006, 06:01 PM   #7 (permalink)
kinkyllama
Veteran

Gallery: 0
kinkyllama is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by masterbiscuit@Jun 8 2006, 05:59 AM
I think we have Delco Platinums to begin with, which really aren't all too bad. But I've got my eye on some NGKs if I can find em. I'm almost positive they're out there. Maybe a quick message to Tom would shed some light.

You'd think there'd be more people chiming in here, but they might not be noticing this part of the forum. Maybe a message in the general forum pointing to this one?

Oh wait, you said you PMd everyone who said they were interested. Tell them to get their butts in here!....lol
NGKs are probably the best, I think its the V-groove or something? I beleive thats what lanos/nubira owners recommend with the magnecors

Yeah I know, I'm suprised your the only one. Maybe they were expecting something cheaper? I've seen wires for like $60 but personally I dont think they'll last as long as stock and who knows on performance.

I cant post things like that in that part of the forum. I should ask the admin if we can put a classfieds section in the forenza/reno area since there are so many members there.
[size=2][b][url=http://autoinsurances.wearecares.net]Best Auto Insurance[/url] | [url=autoprotection.wearecares.net]Auto Protection Today[/url] | [url=trade-in.wearecares.net]FREE Trade-In Quote[/url][/b][/size]
kinkyllama is offline   Reply With Quote