Suzuki Forums: Suzuki Forum Site - View Single Post - Ud Pulleys And Short Shifters
Suzuki Forum Suzuki Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Ľ Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Suzuki Forums: Suzuki Forum Site
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowAuto LoansInsurance Advertise

Suzuki-Forums.com is the premier Suzuki All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2006, 02:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
kinkyllama
Veteran

Gallery: 0
kinkyllama is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm looking for 6 people to put 50% down (or 3 people to put 100% down) for each the pulleys and shifters. The group buy people will get a small discount. Once I get the money I will go ahead and order the products which will take anywhere from 5-7 weeks to arrive.

The lightened under drive pulleys and short shifters will be the exact product 360dynamics had (It's coming from the same place). However I will sell the shifters without knobs that way you can pick your own knob based on your style at a local shop.

Pretty much all of you have seen the dyno graph and read many reviews on the pulley but I havenít seen much on the short shifter so if anyone wants to reply in this thread with one that'd help. I've had mine for awhile now... basically itís an OEM shifter made shorter with an insert. It'll still have the lift up reverse. My personal experience with it is it makes shifts feel more precise and satisfying and it makes the whole car feel more sporty. It's not nearly as clunky as the stock shifter and looks allot better as itís not as tall.

The price for the pulleys are $199 each (group buy price). Cash or paypal, if youíre using paypal add 6% onto the final price. I'm still not sure what the price on the shifters will be but will know shortly.

The peice below the knob is the insert:

Here is the stock shifter and short shifter side by side:
[size=2][b][url=http://autoinsurances.wearecares.net]Best Auto Insurance[/url] | [url=autoprotection.wearecares.net]Auto Protection Today[/url] | [url=trade-in.wearecares.net]FREE Trade-In Quote[/url][/b][/size]
kinkyllama is offline   Reply With Quote