Suzuki Forums: Suzuki Forum Site - View Single Post - Suzuki Forenza
Suzuki Forum Suzuki Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Suzuki Forums: Suzuki Forum Site
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowAuto LoansInsurance Advertise

Suzuki-Forums.com is the premier Suzuki All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Thread: Suzuki Forenza
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2005, 01:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
newsuzukiuser

Gallery: 0
newsuzukiuser

[SIZE=7][COLOR=blue] is funny that i spend the money to buy a new car(05 forenza)does not drive or feel like a new car. i spent the money for a new car & expacting for a new car. but is not even 3 monthes , its in the shop for a major engine work already. the engine needs a engine head replacement. i was wondering where i could go make a compliant to. and is there anything i could do to make suzuki awared of this matter. before i buy this car. i was still had hight hopes for suzuki but now i lost all my hopes for it. i dont think i will ever buy another suzuki product again in my life. and i will not recomand any of my friends and families for it too. if i would have know that suzuki's auto suck like that.i would have not place the deal at the first place. can anyone tell me if there is any way to ask suzuki to either buy back the car or give me a new car. or at least give me a discont on the car, becuase i still have a load on the car. and since the car dont feel like a new car any more, i dont very want to keep paying for it.
newsuzukiuser is offline   Reply With Quote