Suzuki Forums: Suzuki Forum Site - View Single Post - 2004 Suzuki Verona P0106 P0172 P0175 P1172 P1175
Suzuki Forum Suzuki Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Suzuki Forums: Suzuki Forum Site
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowAuto LoansInsurance Advertise

Suzuki-Forums.com is the premier Suzuki All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 09:25 AM   #4 (permalink)
jorged0712

Gallery: 0
jorged0712 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora20032 View Post
I have a 2004 Suzuki Verona. My car wont start up when I turn the key. the engine isn't turning over either. When I turn the key is seems as if the battery is being drained. But when i came back to recheck the next day it seems as if the battery was restored. Before my car stopped running there was an incident where the car seemed as though it was losing power. It was driving normally and then all of a sudden cars speed would decrease on its own. When i pressed the gas to increase the speed it was slow to do so.

The car is displaying diagnostic codes P0106, P0172, P0175, P1172, and P1175. What do these mean?
P0106 could be the MAP sensor that is faulty. That is the most common problem. P0172 and P0175 are rich conditions that can be cause by bad fuel injectors, exhaust leaks, bad Mass Air Flow sensor, or a bad fuel filter causing incorrect fuel pressure. And P1172 and P1175 can be caused by vacuum leaks. If you can turn on the car spray carb cleaner around every vacuum hose, egr pipes, where the intake manifold meets the engine, and make sure to get the egr pipe that goes from the egr to under the intake manifold, I had a huge air leak through there because the gasket was bad. So bad that the car hissed like a snake down the road whenever I pressed the accelerator and I had power loss, bad throttle response, it was horrible. Good luck!
jorged0712 is offline   Reply With Quote