Suzuki Forums: Suzuki Forum Site - View Single Post - Problems With Stone Chips
Suzuki Forum Suzuki Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Suzuki Forums: Suzuki Forum Site
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowAuto LoansInsurance Advertise

Suzuki-Forums.com is the premier Suzuki All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2005, 04:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
Rigoose

Gallery: 0
Rigoose

been having a few problems with stone chips damaging my paintwork :angry:
I bought the touch up paint set from my local Suzuki dealer, but i have two problems with it.
1. The colour says "slight variations in colour may occur". Well the touch up looks miles darker than my existing colour!
I apply it a bit at a time (usually using a cocktail stick or needle rather than the clumsy brushes the paint comes with), but I still can't get a decent colour match.
2. when i've got the paint on, I cant get it level with the rest of the paintwork. It always leaves a slight bump.
Previous older cars got washed,waxed and cleaned just as much as the Ignis does, but i wasn't as bothered by the touch up paint as i am now.
I want my IGNIS to be perfect
Rigoose
Rigoose is offline   Reply With Quote