Suzuki Forums: Suzuki Forum Site - View Single Post - 1987 Samurai 4wd Stuck HELP!
Suzuki Forum Suzuki Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Suzuki Forums: Suzuki Forum Site
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowAuto LoansInsurance Advertise

Suzuki-Forums.com is the premier Suzuki All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 08:53 AM   #1 (permalink)
sotoduprey

Gallery: 0
sotoduprey is on a distinguished road
Default 1987 Samurai 4wd Stuck HELP!

Hello All, I recently bought a 1987 Samurai jx. 2 days ago I drove it in the morning, I think that I engaged the 4wd accidentally. Now the car wont move. It turns on, when I try to shift with regular gear lever the car shift without a problem but I notice that if I leave it in any gear and disengage the clutch the car does not jerk nor turn off. I assume that is because the car is stuck on 4wd. The 4x4 lever is hard to move and it is not allowing me to shift back to 2H from what ever position it is. I think it is stuck but I have no clue of what to do next. Is there any way to manually disengage the 4wd on this model? Please help this 4wd rookie.
sotoduprey is offline   Reply With Quote