Suzuki Forums: Suzuki Forum Site - View Single Post - newbie needing suggestions/direction
Suzuki Forum Suzuki Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Suzuki Forums: Suzuki Forum Site
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowAuto LoansInsurance Advertise

Suzuki-Forums.com is the premier Suzuki All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 06:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Zukini66

Gallery: 0
Zukini66 is on a distinguished road

Thanks Ack. I like the height of yours right there. So is yours 4.5", or no? And I might be mixing up things here and not understanding what is or isn't related, but is an SPOA a totally different type than a reverse shackle? Just curious which you recommend. It seems like most folks have the SPOA but I'm curious what the diff is between the two. (Maybe one is better for crawling or mud bogging?)
And I don't mean to ask questions that have been answered 100 times because I have read A LOT of stuff here, I guess I just don't get some of it and what purposes each have. Without rehashing stuff you've probably answered many times, if I was to do the SPOA, what else is pretty necessary to make it work well, and safely, or that has to be added or changed? (i.e. driveshaft spacers, etc.)
I like the look of yours--height, tires, etc. That's pretty much what I want, just didn't know till you answered me what all I need to get there. And with your set up, will my stock gears work for now till I get to changing to R&P? Any comment on which lockers you recommend?
Lastly, with all this in mind I'd love to know who you, or others recommend buying all this from, one brand over another, etc.
Thanks
Zukini66 is offline   Reply With Quote