07-25-2014, 02:32 AM
Join Date: Jul 2014
I also have a Swift.
* Rides like an Ox Cart, road noise is terrible and and vibrates on rough roads.
* Can't handle wind gusts. (Common to all small Box type cars)
* Electric steering is dead, very little self centre action
* Brakes are 'touchy', over boosted.
* Seats are hard.
* Genuine parts are a ridiculous price i.e. $660+GST for a fuel pump!
* Pig to work on, have to remove a drive shaft to get alternator out. Fuel pump is
inside tank with no drain plug & no access through the floor.
I am now wondering why I own a Swift!
Last edited by Mzee; 07-25-2014 at 02:36 AM.