Suzuki Forums: Suzuki Forum Site - View Single Post - Planning meeting of Suzuki Owners
Suzuki Forum Suzuki Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Suzuki Forums: Suzuki Forum Site
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowAuto LoansInsurance Advertise

Suzuki-Forums.com is the premier Suzuki All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 10:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Rapid Rob

Gallery: 0
Rapid Rob is on a distinguished road
Default Suzuki Southern California Meet

Meet Update:

I want to assure everyone that Yes the Suzuki Meet will happen on September 12th, at Suzuki Headquarters. It appears that we will have owners from four states coming to the meet and at least three clubs & forums represented.

Talked to Dave B., of Suzuki NA, again yesterday about some of the meet details; all of the property and management approvals have been completed, including firing. up the BBQ grill.

However there have been a couple of changes on the part of Suzuki:

There will be 2010 Suzuki vehicles (including the SX4 Sportback and Kizashi) to check out, however we will not be allowed to drive the cars, for insurance reasons.

Suzuki wants to start the meet at 10:00am and end the meet at 2:00pm. This is because their employee’s are volunteering their time and want to give us four hours but want to go home at 2:00pm.

I will be at Suzuki at 9:00am to get things set up so when the SX4, Aerio, Samurai and other model owners start showing up at 10:00am I will be their with the Suzuki Guys to keep things organized.
2007 SX4 Crossover - Techno Blue, AT,Conv. Package, Custom Graphics, window tint, Intergrated Bluetooth, (RRM Header, Underdrive Pully, Piggyback ECU, SRI, Grip Springs, Rear Sway-bar, CF Rally Rear Wing), Cat-Back Exhaust, Slotted/Drilled Rotors & Ceramic Pads.
Rapid Rob is offline   Reply With Quote