Suzuki Forums: Suzuki Forum Site - View Single Post - What year & style is this Samurai?
Suzuki Forum Suzuki Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Suzuki Forums: Suzuki Forum Site
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowAuto LoansInsurance Advertise

Suzuki-Forums.com is the premier Suzuki All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2017, 03:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
MLPrice12

Gallery: 0
MLPrice12 is on a distinguished road
Default What year & style is this Samurai?

Im looking to buy my first Samurai and I really love this body style... https://i.ytimg.com/vi/P76Qd4OcCsA/maxresdefault.jpg

I was wondering if anyone knows if this body type is specific for a certain year of production or country of origin?

Ive done some research and I believe it's part of the Katana Samurai family but Im not positive.

Also is this roof or a similar roof available in the aftermarket? From the research ive done it's hard to find a comparable attachable roof.

Please provide me with links to helpful aftermarket sites with great roof options.

Thank you so much
Attached Thumbnails
What year & style is this Samurai?-img_4669_1500409310575.jpg  
MLPrice12 is offline   Reply With Quote