Suzuki Forums banner

Stock Suzuki Reno speaker size

5K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  stoopid 
#1 · (Edited)
Suzuki Reno speaker size

I'm getting ready to put in new aftermarket speakers in my 06' Reno, I've been searching for what size they are and everything says different, some say that they are 6.5's and others say 5.25, so today my roommate took the door panel off and measured, the front was 5.25 but the rear was like 4 1/2 and I can't find any sites on here that sell 4 1/2's, it's either 4", 5" or 5.25 or higher, does anyone know if 5.25 will fit the rear also??

#2 · (Edited)
I'm getting ready to put in new aftermarket speakers in my 06' Reno, I've been searching for what size they are and everything says different, some say that they are 6.5's and others say 5.25, so today my roommate took the door panel off and measured, the front was 5.25 but the rear was like 4.5 and I can't find any sites on here that sell 4.5's, it's either 4", 5" or 5.25 or higher, does anyone know if 5.25 will fit the rear also??
Crutchfield has a lot at stake in giving recommended parts on their site, and they say both front and back are 5.25". One note on the fronts that indicates the door is real narrow and the 5.25" from their site may not fit...

I'm apt to believe those numbers because of sound quality testing I've done in my '07. I think the sets of speakers in the front and back are identical.

I have ordered components and speakers from them in the past, and they usually include the harnesses and instructions for free. Crutchfield: Car Audio, Home Theater, Speakers, LCD TV, Plasma TV

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.