Suzuki Forums: Suzuki Forum Site - View Single Post - Reliability
Suzuki Forum Suzuki Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Suzuki Forums: Suzuki Forum Site
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowAuto LoansInsurance Advertise

Suzuki-Forums.com is the premier Suzuki All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Thread: Reliability
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2008, 04:36 AM   #1 (permalink)
shi shi bog

Gallery: 0
shi shi bog is on a distinguished road
Default Reliability

Hey guys i just want to know what are common problems with the cappuccino?

I'm contemplating on purchasing one but i would like to know common problems, are parts expensive, how is drive ability (Up hill/under load), how is after market support?

Being a P plater i don't have a large selection of turbo charged vehicles, in fact the cappuccino is one of only two that aren't diesel. The other cars i have on my mind are Toyota Supra Non-Turbo(91+), Mazda MX-5(89-92), Nissan Pulsar(91-98).

I'm more after easy driving, I currently own a 94 Hyundai Excel and going up hills suck ass big time, I know the Supra will have no problems going up a hill but then there's fuel economy. The Mazda may only be 1.6L although the power/weight ratio may balance that, same can be said for the Pulsar.

I like the Cappuccino for the fact that it's compact, turbo, looks beautiful(for something so small)

So guys and Gals with your help hopefully my decision will be easier.

Thanks, Bryan
shi shi bog is offline   Reply With Quote