Have the old carb off and ready to install the new weber on wifes
88 Samauri. I have found the instructions that have came with it
pretty much suck the big one
. I have some basic questions:
1. Does any body have a web link to some ones site that have nice
details about a Weber Sammy install??? I have searched the net and come
up with nothing on that and surprised some one hasn't detailed this info
out on Samauri Weber install.........
2. DO I have to fab up some sort of mounting braket for the exsisting
throttle cable braket and the modulation EGR valve. I see the throttle cable
needs to approach the Weber from a different direction and wonder what to
mount the exsisting cable braket too ??
3. Do I even need the Modulation EGR valve and use the port out of the weber right to the ERG valve. Damn instuctions doesn't mention any thing about that.
4. Do I need the old OEM carb plate that was between the carb and
intake manafold. I presume by looking at the instuctions this old peice
is not needed. Just want to make sure before I put the carb on.
5. Any pics of your install would grealty help me - pics say a thousand words.
Thanks a bunch in advance !!!