I too would like to get an extended warranty on my XL7.
I love this Car and want to keep it up, running, and beautiful; for as long as i can
I almost feel guilty driving it because it offers so much, at such a modest price.
What would have made this car better, (imho) would have been :
1. A 4 inch slide track for the rear seats to accommodate taller passengers. So basically you choose whether to customize the XL7 to tow passengers or cargo; especially given since the space is already there. (I'm 6 feet and my knees are on the second row seat when I try to squeeze in the third row.
2. A standard 2x4 / 4x4 Control switch. Giving you control to power through snow with ease or to get better fuel efficiency around town.
3. A standard 6 speed transmission for better fuel efficiency
4. Built in rear bumper sensor, since you have limited visibility from the back window.
5. Standard Fog lights, why not make use of the hole.
Still this car is a great value given that you can get it basically loaded for such a great price. I drove by an MDX today and thought I got the same capabilities & luxury at half the price