The wiring harness leading to it is probably only installed on the Prestige. Does your deck even have a sub-out line to power it?
In any case, it's a passive sub and I can tell you from first hand experience - it wouldn't be worth it to try and get the OEM sub installed. They're OK but not great. I reckon it'll be cheaper and better to install an after-market active sub.
2010 GV 3.2 Prestige 5dr
Mods so far:
- Factory nudge parsley
- 55W High Beam HID
- Full LED interior globes replacement
- 2-Din GPS / Multimedia system
- Reverse Cam
- Blackvue dr400g-hd ii
- Dual Viar 480C compressors, 5 gallon tank & a Nathan K3LA
- Raised spring kit from Kings Springs
- LED DRL's & Indicators
- 225/60R18 (on-road) / 245/75R16 MT-ATZ (off-road)
- Custom Boot Box / ABR Sidewinder Dual Battery install
The AutoGuide.com network consists of the largest network of enthusiast-owned enthusiast-operated automotive communities.
AutoGuide.com provides the latest car reviews, auto show coverage, new car prices, and automotive news. The AutoGuide network operates more than 100 automotive forums where our users consult peers for shopping information and advice, and share opinions as a community.