Suzuki Forums: Suzuki Forum Site - View Single Post - Another oil filter question.
Suzuki Forum Suzuki Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Suzuki Forums: Suzuki Forum Site
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowAuto LoansInsurance

Suzuki-Forums.com is the premier Suzuki All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 09:39 AM   #2 (permalink)
fordem

Gallery: 0
fordem will become famous soon enough

My parts catalog shows the first number is the filter for the "H series" engines (the 2.7 V6 is an H27), the second number is not found which may be because I have an old parts catalog.

A Google search shows the second number as being also sold for the H series engines, so it looks like they are interchangeable.

In addition to sizing and thread, the other and perhaps more important aspect of filter choice for these engines is the "anti-drain-back" valve - if you look through the "ring of holes" you should be able to see the valve, as long as that is there, I would not hesitate to use that filter.
15 - 2.4 Kia Sportage
fordem is offline   Reply With Quote