Suzuki Forums: Suzuki Forum Site - View Single Post - H25a (V-6) Engine removal / replacement...
Suzuki Forum Suzuki Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Suzuki Forums: Suzuki Forum Site
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowAuto LoansInsurance

Suzuki-Forums.com is the premier Suzuki All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2016, 06:43 PM   #52 (permalink)
ninja99

Gallery: 0
ninja99 is on a distinguished road

mine were also the 2.5 that i removed from 2 vehicles and i used a cherry picker. just keep the hook on the cherry picker as close to manifold as you can cause i had barely enough room with it fully up to swing engine over rad support. even with that i had to tilt engine by hand to get it over cradle and i had let 1/2 the air out of the front tires too. i had unbolted dif from the driver side but it may have hung down enough to clear oil pan like the other poster had said. just tie it up just in case the pas side axle comes out. if you didn't drain it, it will be all over the place at this time. i had 1 pas axle that stayed in and 1 that came out as it was hanging. don't forget to remove that piece on the driver side rear near firewall for the exhaust sensor cause it will hit top lip on firewall if you don't when you lift engine to clear the mount bolts. can't remember the name of it now but i believe you (Max) had told me about it before when i was removing my engines. it has the plunger in it to aid on cold start ups. i unbolted the drive shaft from rear of front dif so that way it doesn't pull out of the transfer case and puke oil all over the place when you pull dif ahead for clearance from pan.
ninja99 is offline   Reply With Quote